Who are we?
SIMPLE Group Limited , an investment holding, is looking for an intern (M/F) in Human Resources for a six-months internship starting in January 2018.
This position is located in the Link The World offices in Ashford, south of Kent.
What are your assignments?
You will take in charge the basic missions of a HR department such as:
? Recruitment: you will take in charge the full process from the diffusion of job offers to the induction phase for all the permanent and intern positions for the three group’s companies;
? Appraisal interviews: you will help the top management by preparing and assisting in the interviews;
? Support in the staffing management (leave requests, contract management and pension fund management);
? Participating in the intern communication policy (redacting, sending and following the communiqués).
However, you will help us in the initialization of some projects such as:
? Intranet: Keep up to date the group’s intranet regarding articles, processes etc.
? Helping in the creation of a welcome package;
? Proposing a training and development portfolio;
? Proposing and implementing a team building project.
Who are you?
• You have a master-degree in a business school or in a university ideally specialized in a HR subject,
• You have a previous significant experience in a HR function,
• You develop easy relationships with everyone and you show interest, listening and an open mind to every collaborators,
• You show rigor, autonomy in your work and you are a proactive person,
• You have a good level in English and French (written and spoken),
• You are IT-skilled.